Good morning all! Having a good time on our trip! I just thought this might brighten your day and give us all some new reasons for our insanity that we call cross stitch. Maureen over on About.com posted this list and I just loved it. I hope you do too:
1.It insulates the cupboard where it is kept.
2. It keeps the economy moving. it is my duty to support cross stitch shops.
3. It is less expensive and more fun than psychiatric care.
4. I'm participating in a contest - the one who dies with the most cross stitch wins.
5. It keeps without refrigeration, you don't have to cook it to enjoy it, you never have to feed it, change it, wipe it's nose or walk it.
6. Beacuse I'm worth it.
7. Like dust, it's good for protecting previously unprotected spaces in the house like the dining room table.
8. It not immoral, illegal or fattening. It calms the nerves, soothes the soul and makes me feel good.
9. Because it is on sale. Because that is such a beautiful design...I've never seen it before...I must have it.
10. Buy it now, before your husband retires and goes with you on all your shopping expeditions.
(Adapted from http://www.jessica-tromp.nl/index.htm)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I will let you know how the pillow goes over (her birthday is Tuesday).