Steel Stacks

Steel Stacks

Monday, June 4, 2012

Qick Update and a give-a-way

Good Morning All,

I just wanted to drop and to let you all know that Denise over at Riverside Stitching is having a great give-a-way. Stop over and visit her and enter!!!

Memorial Day weekend we gutted out only bathroom so have been crazy trying to get it done.  Also my daughter took off for a service trip to Guyana in South America Saturday night and took my camera with her so will try to figure out how to post from my phone (or pictures will wait til after June 20th!)!

Just know I am spending my whole day stitching!!! I am working on Sheep In The Meadow by Country Cottage Needleworks. It is a retirement gift for my boss who visited Ireland and fell in love with all things sheep.  It is a really nice stitch (although I changed the lavenders to a more plum shade of purple).  I will post a picture ASAP!!


Until then have a great day and I hope you have some time to put in a few stitches yourself :)


Hugs
Rose


1 comment:

  1. oooo good luck with the bathroom :) can't wait to see yor photos when DD gets back and also the sheep in the meadow ... got that one in my to do pile which sadly (not really ) keeps getting bigger ...lol love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete