Steel Stacks

Steel Stacks

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Will Do Better

Good Morning All (any one still out there??)! I am so sorry I have been gone so long. I went back to work with a new boss and time just seems to have gotten away from me.  I am glad to be back and you may not believe it but I will make time for me (and you). I haven't really stitched much either but now that Christmas is here (my favorite stitching time of the year) I am sure I will have some finishes to share with you VERY soon.

First things first you really need to head over to Victorian Motto she is having an amazing Christmas give-a-way! You just won't believe it!!!

Second I promised you a give-a-way. It may have taken me a while but I do try to keep my promises. I am giving away the pattern "Christmas Tea" by Plum Street Samplers. It is one of my favorites! If you are interested just comment on this post. I will keep it open until November 20th.  Good Luck everyone.

Life here in the Christmas City has been crazy. We survived Super Storm Sandy. Schools were closed for a week and we were with out power for 4 days. That being said we were lucky. No real damage to our house. I have never seen the kind of damage we had around town. GIANT trees down everywhere. Roads closed. Still we have far less damage than our neighbors in New Jersey and New York.  We also have a new puppy in the house. Max is 5 months old an into everything. I will post pictures as soon as I find my camera.

Christmas starts in town next week. I will post pictures! I will stitch! I will post in my blog (not just sit back and read everyone else's)

Hugs,
Rose

4 comments:

  1. So glad you're back - welcome! I was just thinking about the Christmas Tea pattern last night; it's one I've wanted and was thinking it just might be time to order it. Now I have a reason to wait - at least until November 20, lol. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back in blog-land :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo know what you mean about time and going back to work .... would love to be entered for the christmas tea ... as you know tea is my favourite and I love christmas ... good combination ...lol

    just had a peek at your new puppy awwwww he is cute :) looking forward to seeing all your stitching and hopefully finishes soon :)
    take care and happy stitching :)
    love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to blogland! We all get busy or sick or whatever and have to take breaks from blogging. But it doesn't take long to get back in the swing of things, eh? I would love to be entered (and of course win!) the giveaway for the Christmas Tea chart. By the way, LOVE you blog header picture! It is gorgeous!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete