In case you didn' know (I didn't lol) Liebster, which means 'favorite' in German, it is a way for bloggers to help each other out by spreading the word about their blogs.
As part of the Liebster tradition it is passed along to 5 bloggers that have motivated and inspired you. To accept the award you must -
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.
5. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
It is my honor to offer the Liebster blog award to these 5 blogs -
1. Kirstin over at Stitching Addiction. Kirstin is one talented lady that I met on the About.com forum. She is from Australia and does some beautiful work. Be sure to stop by and say "hello".
2. Measi's Musings is an wonderful little blog. She has some unique work and a great SAL!
3. A shout out to Toni over at Toni's Favorite Things. Toni hasn't been around much lately and a little encouragement may be in order. She has some beautiful work and just seeing the LNS pictures from her country (The Phillipines) is just amazing!!
4. Jeanne at Byrd's Nest has some of the most amazing blackwork designs! I first found her on the DMC forum and although I haven't been there in a long, long time I love to see what's new and different on her blog. If you like blackwork you will love Byrd's Nest!
5. Lynn over at Kearnel's Korner is right up my alley!! She is a fellow empty-nester who loves her stash and her cat (the difference is as you all know I am a dog person). Her blog is a joy to follow.
Well there is my list and now for the 5 things you don't know about me (this will be hard):
1. I love small houses (which is good because I live in a small cape cod).
2. I met my hubby when we were 16 but didn't date til 24!
3. I love to listen to all different kinds of music but my favorite is anything Celtic (especially Celtic Woman or Enya).
5. I am addicted to Harry Potter in book or movie form.
6. Vanilla is my favorite smell :)
Thank you so much for the award Denise and I will catch you around the blog world!!!
Thank you to to all my followers and I hope you enjoy checking out some new blogs!