Steel Stacks

Steel Stacks

Saturday, February 24, 2018

2018

Welcome back to the Christmas City Stitcher! 2018 is almost 2 months gone and I decided to try to use this blog yo keep track of my stitching life. Hope anyone still reading it is interested.

In January I started a SAL on the Little House Needleworks Facebook page. I'm hoping to finish the Hometown Holiday Series. I started it a couple of years ago and got 2 out of 15 done lol.

So here is January. I got off to a great start.


 Hometown Holidays Sweet Shop - Little House Needleworks

 Hometown Holidays Caroling Quartet - Little House Needleworks

And finished January with (not sure why the picture keeps comeing out with those waves)
Needlework ABC's - Little House Needleworks:
February so far has also  been an active stitching month:

 Little House Needlworks North Woods Express
Little House Needleworks North Pole Express

And currently working on Snowy Christmas Quaker Style by AuryTM
:

I also knitted 3 count them 3 washclothes this week! First knitting I've done in years!

I've also been working on Quaker Chirstmas (Pictures next month) I had finished 1 1/2 pages and realized I was holding the fabric in the wrong direction so I have started over and have just started page 2 yet again.

Well I'm off to do some stitching on this lazy Saturday afternoon.

Hope your needles are flying,
Rose

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog through another blogger's blog roll. You are off to a good start stitching for 2018. What fabric are you stitching your LHN hometown series on? Love the Quaker by AuryTM; what a gorgeous piece of fabric you are using! Enjoy the rest of you weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Rose! Such wonderful stitching, please, please do keep posting your gorgeous progress pics each month.

    ReplyDelete