Steel Stacks

Steel Stacks

Friday, July 1, 2011

Quaker Finish :)

Good Evening all,
Thank you so much for checking out my blog and following! I am amazed that I have 22 followers already! Thank you so much Denise for giving me a boost!

I hope all of you are ready for a fun holiday weekend. In the states it is the 4th of July weekend so it is a holiday on Monday and it is a big weekend for getting together with family and friends for bar-b-ques and fireworks.  We will be heading to my cousin's ( the sister of my heart) tomorrow for celebrations and her birthday.  I finished her pillow tonight so here it is:



I really like the way it came out! I will let you know how she likes it.  Talk to you all soon and have a fun weekend! Be safe in your travels. Happy 4th of July!!!

5 comments:

  1. Perfect - love the fringed edges. I have yet to try this type of finish.

    Hope she likes it as much as we do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely! Those fringed edges are perfect for it!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cushion is beautiful Rose. Great job!
    ...and congratulations on having so many followers already! Woo Hoo :)

    Happy 4th of July from Australia! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cushion finish :0 and have a great holiday :) and brill you have got some more followers too :0 love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete