Steel Stacks

Steel Stacks

Monday, September 5, 2011

SAL Update Week 3

Good Afternoon All . . .
and a dreary Labor Day it is here in Bethlehem.  I have had enough rain to last me a long time.  Wish I could send some down to Texas where it is needed instead of constantly being under a flood watch.  It started raining again last night and is not supposed to clear til at least Thursday. UGH!  I am really ready for what I call "jeans and sweatshirt" weather. I love the cool temps of fall but since our dry season was the rainyest in history I am dreading the rainy season! This dreary weather really gets me down in the dumps so lets get to the update pictures and see if I can cheer us all up.


First let me present the speed stitcher - Denise!




 She is amazing! I can hope the barn slows here down a little.


Next burning up the fabric is - Shari!






She is flying (but the cloud should slow her a little :) )




Next is the indomitable Angela!





She is really moving along (considering she started a week behind by changing fabric) 


And last but not least little old me!




I'm getting there.  The lettering does go faster but oh how I wish I was home stitching all week long :(  Someday!


Tomorrow it is off to work I go followed by PT and Wednesday night I go for my first crochet class.  It is being held at a local store called The Knitter's Edge.  Here is a link if you are interested. The Knitter's Edge.  It is an amazing store. I stopped in today to see if I needed to bring anything and the selection of yarns from all over the world is overwhelming!  If you are a knitter or crocheter I suggest you check them out.  

Well off to the kitchen I go. I promised my husband Andy that I would make cabbage & noodles for dinner. I have been promising for 2 weeks so it is now or another week will pass me by.  Have a great week and Happy Stitching!!!





 

4 comments:

  1. All three of you are doing great on your SAL! Sorry about all the rain you are having, who knows, maybe your rainy season will be dry this year! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs about making dinner. See I won't do cooked cabbage or sauerkraut. ugh!

    Good luck on your class and finding those hooks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, everyone! I love seeing all the progress posted there, together. I have to disagree with Denise, though, Rose. What time should I be there for that yummy dinner???

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo great progress by all of you :) good luck with the classes and what time is dinner ???? love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete